BENTO BUT NOT BROKEN
An adventure into the world of bento.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My first bento box

 
Not fancy, and not pretty, but it worked. Left over Farmhouse macaroni and cheese, our favorite turkey meatballs, cherries, baby bell cheese, weight watchers snack cake (for my husband's sweet tooth), and a green salad. I also included left over home made waffles and syrup for breakfast.
For me, it was too much food, but my hubby loved his, which also included some juice. Since he works 12 hour shifts, he needs more than I do.
As I was making these, I was talking to my sister and explaining bento boxes to her. I thought she would remember them since she was a teenager when we lived in Japan, but evidently she was too interested in boys to pay attention to some things (lol).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: